Dig Deep

Dig Deep
Deep Will I Dig

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Post-punk Heartstrings, Reflections and Return to the Written Blog

 


Greetings Deep Diggers,


It's  been a while, I know. Actually, over a year and a half since I've written.
I’ve been pouring all my “free” and creative time into my podcast, Post-punk Heartstringswhich can be found on the streaming service of your choice. I have attempted to wrap up all my blogs with my love for music and put them into this one podcast outlet. Sometimes I feel like it’s been successful and others I feel like it hasn’t quite been what I’ve wanted it to be. The podcast has not travelled along the path that I had envisioned but I think maybe that’s kind of beautifully spontaneous. I’ve allowed myself, for the most part, to sit back, relax and allow the guests, content and numinous moments direct the path of what I explore and share.
 
Still, I do miss the written blog form at times and have set the goal for myself of setting aside some specific periods of time a few days a week to work on written blog posts. My mind is always working and reflecting and writing these thoughts down helps me to draw them out to further inspiration for myself [and maybe others?]. The feeling that comes from this can only be understood by other innate writers.
 
I know that I suddenly dropped the Traits that Empaths share posts after I posted on the fourth one: Traits That Empaths Share - 4 - Many Empaths are Highly Intuitive
I do want to pick that back up and post on the remaining 6 traits that empaths share as some of you readers were enjoying those posts. I guess sometimes I just feel like people who are INFJ, deeply sensitive and/or empaths aggrandize who they are by nature in their own minds and that sort of starts to spill out and  become all they focus on. So, it becomes a bit of a turn off for me at times. I am all of the things I mentioned [INFJ, etc.] but I see most traits as both positive and negative and I’m sure it bothers some of you in the “sensitive” community that I highlight some of the negative aspects [I like to call them the “shadow sides”] of having these traits. I’ve found that most INFJ’s revel in the rarity of this type of personality type and see themselves as somehow uniquely superior to other types but this is one of the INFJ weaknesses that it would be good for all to reflect on and bring in a measure of balance.
 

I’d like to also share my plans to incorporate some of my previous [and future] blog posts into my podcastà Reading my post and incorporating music to enhance the thoughts and feelings. I’m really not sure how the listeners will react to this but I have to be true to my own direction and I’ve set out from the beginning to keep a mixed format as this is a true reflection of the person I am and I feel will keep things from becoming stagnant. I mention this because I know there are those who prefer the written form but also those who may enjoy hearing me voice my thoughts. I personally appreciate both formats of those whose content I follow so I’m putting that out there.


Until next time, Peace and Love to you my fellow Deep Digging Earth Babies!


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment