Dig Deep

Dig Deep
Deep Will I Dig

Sunday, March 29, 2020





Good morning all you self-reflecting Deep Diggers!


Just wanted to drop a quick post to let everyone know that I am working on my next proper blog entry.


In the meantime, I also wanted to let everyone know that I have been deeply exploring the ins and outs of my INFJ personality type like never before. I've known that I am an INFJ for at least a decade now. However, I've just recently begun to realize just how profoundly this has affected my views and interactions with other people and the world around me.


Because of this, I have added a subtitle to the name of my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/jjsbdiggingdeeper/) and my Blogger site: "An INFJ Journey." I wanted to include the INFJ piece in as it is essential to all of my experiences: Past, Present and Future. Yet, I wanted to maintain the "Digging Deeper" name as it captures my true heart and goal as it relates to my Ni (Introverted Intuition). i.e. Encouraging people to dig deep within the substance of their beings, reflect and get in touch with their true selves.


Thank again to all of you who have stuck around for this long.


Peace and Grace to you!


JimmyJames S B

No comments:

Post a Comment